The Independent Theatre Association WA (Inc.) is the state network for community theatre presenters and people involved in regional and metropolitan community theatre. We support and promote our membership and actively participate in the development of community theatre throughout WA.
- Provide a network of resources and communication for members in the development of community theatre.
- Further the development of community theatre, audiences and theatre.
- Provide an avenue for communication between clubs, that stimulates the development of community theatre.
- Provide professional development opportunities.
- Fundraise to support the development of community theatre.
- Full access to the complete functionality of footlights.ita.org.au
- Monthly newsletter.
- Ability to enter The Robert Finley Award competition.
- Access to discounted insurances.
- Ability to host Dramafest or Youthfest.
- Workshops and Courses at a discounted rate.
- Listing of events included in newsletter.
- Promoting events on the ITA Facebook page.
- Club listing on ita.org.au including; technical specifications, programming policy and a link to your website.
- Advocacy in selected arenas.
- Ability to attend the Community Theatre Network Conference at a discounted rate.