Membership — Country

If your club or theatre would like to become a member of the Independant Theatre Association (WA) Inc. then please fill in this form and make payment via your nominated method and we will contact you as soon as possible. Country affiliation is available to groups that are generally located outside of the Perth metropolitian area, if you are not sure, please contact us about it.
(put the form here)